Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP & Laravel), Freelance & Remote Project
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.More job offers !
Our client is a dynamic UK social enterprise delivering innovative health care services in the heart of Tower Hamlets. He provides NHS Talking Therapies, School Health and Family Nurse Partnership services in community settings that are easily accessible for everyone.
He brings together the management of mental health and physical health and believe in helping people as early as possible, preventing difficulties from getting worse and building on people’s strengths.
Through this approach, they create change that helps individuals, families and communities to be hopeful about their future. His services are based on their values, with quality at the heart, driven by their social mission: To improve quality of life.
Our client intends to launch an Interpreting and Translation System. The objective of this project is to design and build a bespoke system to provide interpreting and translation services for use in multiple community settings. They would like to hire a Full-Stack Developer – (PHP & Laravel) to:
- Design and build a bespoke online system to provide interpreting and translation services;
- Accessible for the general public to view. This includes patients, partner organisations, stakeholders and the general public;
- Company / Staff profile – e.g. pre populated business codes;
- Login portals/profiles for partner organisations & individual interpreters, incl;
- Interpreter tally incl. cost;
- Login portals/profiles for admin staff to book services;
- Login portals/profiles for Compass Wellbeing to monitor whole system;
- Provide information on the service and links to other sites/services;
- Mobile responsive;
- Reporting features, incl. Services/ business units tally Feedback / Contact Us;
- Payment / Request invoice – template & process;
- PID / Confidential documents – (https);
- SMS feature – optional depending on cost;
- Confirm (interpreter) /Dispute (Booking staff) activity to include DNA’s – allows alert – comment box – ability to upload evidence.
A statement of work will be given to the selected developer, so that he can give a quote of the entire project.
Required professional qualifications
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP & Laravel);
- Experienced (5 years at least);
- High profiency in web application development;
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.