Supreme Technologies, a fintech company recently established in Bucharest with over 10 years experience in America and England, is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their growing company.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable and hands-on automation builder & tester with significant experience in testing high-quality automation for scalable Fin-tech and/or eCommerce platforms.
- Provide input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools, and processes;
- Analyze requirements, write test cases, and create test data;
- Ensure the proper manual and automated test cases/ scripts/ test infrastructures are in place;
- Identify areas of weakness to existing procedures, continually implement new procedures, and assess risk of impact from changes to projects;
- Assist in analyzing, documenting and communicating results;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrable client-server testing experience;
- Demonstrable GUI testing experience;
- Database experience and advanced SQL skills;
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, life-cycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on agile methodology;
- Excellent skills in test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution;
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry-standard practices and tools; Experience with integration & regressions testing;
- Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics;
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients;
- Financial Services or eCommerce domain background – an advantage;
- Experience in working in and with distributed vendor model;
- Proficient with testing automation (Cypress, UFT);
- Experience of test tools task management (JIRA, TestRail);
- Good communication, organizational, and test reporting skills;
- Working in parallel on more than one initiative and good at priority management;
- Strong communicator and team worker;
- Experience with working in a global organization across multiple locations;
- Good fluent verbal and written communication in English;
- “Can do” attitude, fast-paced and capable of working in a demanding environment facing very exciting challenges;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to lead a high scale platform;
- Personal development program;
- Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary.