ID CV: ROCARAI153073
- BMC software: Remedy, AR System, Event Manager / ProactiveNET
- Operating Systems operation and administration: HP-UX, Linux, Windows (installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting)
- Scripting capabilities: POSIX, Shell scripting, HTML
- OSS Applications administration and troubleshooting: HP OpenView, BEM, Nagios, Arcview Supermap, Ticketing System, Inventory Systems, BEA Weblogic based applications, SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of network architecture and protocols
- Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, Mail Servers, SQL, Firewalls, VPN and VAS systems and protocols
- Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Remedy Administrator 1&2
- Oracle Database 10g: PL/SQL Fundamental
- HP-UX Administration 1
- Red Hat 6 Enterprise Administration
- Red Hat 6 Enterprise Linux Networking Services
- POSIX shell programming
Limbi straine: Engleza
Cel mai recent proiect:
Responsible for maintaining applications like IT service management tools, network management systems, surveillance tools and business intelligence.
- Business Objects and Dashboard administration: Installation of the application on different operating systems and using Oracle / SQL DB servers. Design of the universes and modifications related to tables, relationships, classes and objects. Document and troubleshoot SQL / Business Objects deliverables.
- BMC ITSM administration: This includes Atrium CMDB & custom applications based on Remedy ARS as well as integrations with Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, and external applications.
- Operation & Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting the actual platforms on environments as Production / Preproduction and Test.
- Assure 2nd level restoration and preventive maintenance.
- Assure performance analysis and short term measures for optimization.
- Assure performance reporting to enable long-term improvements.
- Define and set up of routines, schedules and reporting templates based on goals and priorities defined.
- Define support systems set-up for collection of performance statistics.
- Prepare, test and implement services configuration changes as development groups delivered.