Our client, Deutsche Bank si looking for a Microsoft Teams Engineer to join their team!
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Opened in January 2014 and constantly expanding, the Bucharest office is DB’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe and is now hosting over 1k employees.
Part of the CTO – End User Computing Division, the Real Time Communications (RTC) Team provide platforms and expert services to all Deutsche Bank Employees. Platforms include Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Movius, Symphony, Eikon Messenger, Zoom, Room Meeting Systems, Compliance Capture, Room Conferencing, Avaya Telephony and Trading Voice.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Real Time Communication platforms.
- Deliver and maintain state-of-the-art communication platforms for Audio, Video and text communication for an organization with over 100k users.
- Employ a range of techniques to analyze problems and evaluate multiple solutions against engineering, business & strategic criteria.
- Deliver end to end first-class engineering solutions across a range of technology platforms.
- Ensure stable and reliable production environments and high-quality user experience to customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to ensure delivery of integrated state-of-the-art solutions in line with the business needs.
- Ensuring adherence to the SDLC process and other company demanded engineering and release management practices.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using PowerShell automation;
- Understanding and experience on Azure & Microsoft 365;
- Basic understanding of AV communication in Microsoft Teams;
- Understanding of Real Time Communication systems and infrastructure such as Telephony, Unified Communications and Compliance Recording;
- Understanding of Session Border Controllers & SIP;
- Basic understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to: LAN, WAN, QoS and Data Networks.
Nice to have
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC: JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence, Artifactory;
- Working experience in an Agile environment.
- 24 days of vacation + 4 extra days depending on seniority in the company (26 after 2 years; 27 after 3 years; 28 after 4 years in the company);
- Days off for the weekend legal holidays;
- Medlife or Regina Maria health insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Transport settlement;
- Life insurance.