Central Europe Technologies is the new Shared Service Center of BNP Paribas.
Our partner is looking for an Application Manager whose main objectives are to ensure the service continuity and to guarantee the application’s quality.
- Provides all necessary resources for projects through completion: analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules;
- Guarantees the good efficiency of the application(s), the maintainability and its capacity to evolve:
- Resolves incidents, and implements change requests from business by following the development phases (coding, unit test) in consistency with the assets;
- Manages releases;
- Meets the objectives related to its application (availability time, incidents time resolution…);
- Updates documents after each change;
- Provides quality users assistance;
- Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction.
- Proposes optimizations and efficiency gains;
- Applies obsolescence management plan;
- Defines action plans to ensure service continuity:
- Does stress test campaigns in the scope of continuity plan in order to establish applications behavior that will managed target volumes;
- Produces summary reports of the stress test campaigns and propose recommendations;
- Implements optimization actions related to service continuity;
- Manages the relation with the customers;
- Manages and directs a team of software developers. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff;
- Manages the development resources provided by external vendors through clear KPI’s defined in terms of quality, scheduled and budget.
Professional knowledge required:
- 5+ years’ experience in leading a team of Software Developers;
- Experience in full software development life cycle;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Development experience with:
- Java Technologies: JDK 1.6;
- Enterprise Technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6), Spring, Hibernate;
- Other Enterprise Technologies: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java, Bean Validation, Interceptors, Java Persistence, Java Transaction API (JTA);
- Web Services Technologies: Implementing Enterprise Web Services (SOAP), Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS), Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform, WS-*, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB);
- Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock /Mockito;
- Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: UML, SQL, XML/XSLT/XSD.
- Vendor management;
- Project management experience;
- Good knowledge of norms, method and tools for IT development;
- Knowledge of BNPP functional and technical architecture rules;
- Knowledge of the quality and security norms.