Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignor’s headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, and Romania.
- Solution-oriented – ability to focus on what’s important for the business;
- Team player that can keep people within guidelines and make sure software team follow company best practices & processes;
- We move fast – the ability to work independently, adapt to new situations and from time to time work under pressure;
- We run on AWS – therefore hands-on experience with AWS is favorable.
The right candidate will have experience in at least a few of these areas:
- Infrastructure as code / DevOps / Task automation;
- Running production work-loads on AWS;
- Proficient in scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash or Python, but not limited to these);
- Basic networking concepts.
- Ensure that we deliver a cloud service according to what we promised to our customer (availability, reliability and performance);
- Ensure that Consignor is adopting an ”AWS Well architected” approach;
- The person is responsible for technological duties associated with our cloud infrastructure; including design, planning, management, operations, maintenance, and support.
Span of Control:
- Cloud Infrastructure (our AWS workloads: production, QA, custom-specific);
- Cloud services (Microsoft Azure services (Office365&Intune);
- Templates for infrastructure as code.
Span of Accountability:
- Deployment and maintenance of infrastructure;
- Secure availability, reliability, and performance of AWS;
- Proactively identify and reduce impact and number of incidents;
- Make sure we avoid security incidents related to cloud infrastructure;
- Analysis of logs and root cause analysis (SIEM);
- Configuration management/version control of cloud infrastructure;
- Follow-up on cost development making sure we stay within budget;
- Business continuity planning – backup and recovery;
- Risk evaluation & mitigation.
Span of Influence:
- Working closely with IT personnel, R&D directors, development teams & operations teams (ERC);
- Collaborate with R&D teams to translate their needs into architectural designs making sure we orchestrate both software and infrastructure well.
Span of Support:
High level of support from organization including (but not limited to) CTO, IT Lead, R&D Team Managers, Developers.
- Attractive salary including meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance;
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- International work environment.