We are recruiting a QA Analyst for a leading UK parcel company which continue to innovate and revolutionize the express parcel industry by redefining parcel delivery.
The IT team is looking for exceptional people to join us in our mission to radically improve how business exploits technology by crafting new and innovative solutions. Our IT strategy is to gain a competitive advantage by exploiting world-leading software tools and environments.
At our company, “Technology Delivering” is embedded in the organizations DNA – Agility is key to delivering and meeting our customer, consumer and user need including our drive to leverage technology and information. Right now we’re driving ambitious plans to pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business and we need technology experts to drive our vision of an exciting future.
- Understanding the project’s functional and non-functional requirements. Review requirements and work very closely with the team to provide inputs for requirement improvements, where possible;
- Identifying the scope of testing and availability of test data and environment;
- Providing test estimates and feedback to the QA Lead and Project Manager for project scheduling purposes;
- Creating, updating and maintaining comprehensive manual test scenarios and test cases for functional and non-functional requirements;
- Organizing test case walkthroughs and ensuring test cases/scripts reviewed and approved by relevant stakeholders;
- Working with Developer to ensure code has adequate test coverage;
- Logging defects and tracking them proactively and following them through to closure via bug tracking tools;
- Troubleshooting issues reported by the client, provide prompt and accurate responses to queries and concerns;
- Aiding in the release and deployment activities by verifying the build and release kit.
- Understanding of software testing best practices;
- Experience of analyzing project documentation to extract requirements, system functions and other features to be tested;
- Experience of using test management tools to manage testing activity and to provide testing metrics;
- Experience of databases (eg. MySQL, MongoDB);
- Advanced level of spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (. Jenkins) will be an added advantage;
- Experience with API testing using tools like SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured will be an added advantage.
- Lateral thinker, good problem-solving skills;
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to changes on projects;
- Good Communicator, tactful and diplomatic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to operate and contribute within a team dynamic;
- Obsessive about Testing;
- Organized with compulsive attention to detail;
- Passion, pride, and determination to achieve results;
- Passionate about delivering and executing high-quality solutions.
- Attractive salary package;
- Private medical insurance;
- International work environment;
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.