Our client, Consignor, is looking for a C# Developer (.NET Core ) to join their team.
Consignor’s vision is to have the best platform for Delivery Management, developing and hosting powerful and flexible solutions for a fast-growing number of customers worldwide.
Our software serves thousands of clients with an efficient way of administrating the shipping of goods, printing package labels and freight documents, calculating freight prices, track & trace of packages, generating statistics and reports.
Consignors’ headquarter is located in Oslo with offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, UK, the US, and Romania.
Position description: C# Developer
You will become a key resource in the job of further developing the core of the market’s most complete Delivery Management platform. It is mainly written in Delphi, and we are currently converting it to C# .NET Core.
You will work on an international team with other experienced developers and QA engineers. Together, we have the responsibility for ensuring that the software is of high quality and that it can be operated both on our AWS servers and at customers.
As a C# developer, you will be in charge of:
- Development using the latest version of Visual Studio and C# .NET Core;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Deliver high quality functional software within the agreed timescales;
- Maintain quality through code reviews.
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field;
- Proven experience of C#, .NET;
- SQL databases;
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design;
- Multi-threaded programming;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Agile methodology;
- Unit tests;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Required personality traits and skillset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-going, well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Personal initiative;
- Ability to collaborate across teams;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Private medical insurance;
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development;
- Work from home – 4 days/month;
- International work environment.