To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity which is now looking for a Security Analyst. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team. In the position of OSM Security Analyst, you will join the team of security experts that:
- Keeps pace with new threats and regulation, through the company security model;
- Improves security through innovative solution as authentication firewalls, machine learning and security as a service project;
- Proposes more agility and a business-focused approach with a higher-level interface with Businesses and Group and a service-focus oriented approach.
Your Role as a Security Analyst:
- Security exceptions/derogations management:
- USB rights;
- External access (VPN profiles, VDI access);
- Routes opening;
- URL /FTP, SMTP;
- Other derogations.
ISS controls and remediation:
- Weak passwords;
- Bypass Rebound;
- CA/FA controls (related to the DLP Platform);
- USB access control and remediation;
- SOC Alerts – Incident follow up.
Support and integration of Security in projects:
- Security and risk forms;
- Security plan;
- Vulnerability management;
- SOC IT MOA;
- Secure Hub administration.
A little about you:
- Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
- Strong background with Information Security; An experience on DLP Symantec solution would be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Fluent in French and English is must;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships.
We also value:
- Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.