About the client
Our client works in the printing sector. They are developing ever wider fields of expertise in order to provide tailor-made solutions combining innovative solutions and personalised support.
The mission is 100% remote for a renewable period of one year.
- The graphic elements to be implemented were provided to us by a creative agency. A very high level of rigour is expected.
- Take over the platform in Classic ASP and the application in VB6 to ensure debugging in case of incident/blockage.
- Do all new developments on .NET Core (mainly ASP.NET Core – web pages + webservices API).
- These are either new features or reimplementation in .NET of existing features (but on old technologies).
- Seniority in .NET development
- ASP.NET Core
- Razor Pages or MVC
- ORM: Entity Framework on SQL Server
- Dependency injection: Ninject, or Castle Windsor, etc
- Logging: Serilog, Nlog
- Source code repository: Git
- Visual Studio
- Agile project development (Scrum/Kanban) and good understanding of functional requirements,
- Ability to work in a team and communicate,
- Ability to estimate development time,
- Ability to work with different branches under Git (Dev, Release, Master).
- Rigour in computer development,
- Know how to organise your code in layers (no spaghetti code),
- Knowledge of SOLID, KISS, YAGNI, DRY practices.