We are looking for a future representative & key stakeholder for one of our important clients, that will fill the position of Product Owner.
We are talking about the European leader in the luxury hotel segment that offers renowned institutions in more than 50 countries and has an international clientele of more than 100 nationalities.
Since 2016, the company has also successfully launched a subsidiary dedicated to the organization of tailor-made corporate events and as from 2019, in line with its diversification strategy, the group is launching another to offer exclusive travel experiences in partnership with the major cruise lines.
Together with the Deputy CTO, as Product Owner you will be responsible for the technical coordination and management of teams made of front-end engineers, back-end engineers and technical QA.
- Lead requirements gathering efforts, based on Product/Program Management input;
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Groom and prioritize backlogs;
- Produce release plans and epic roadmaps, run presentations and produce release communications, while tracking benefits realization;
- Accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for development projects;
- Ensure the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible;
- Maintain the written ‘source of truth’: documented user stories recording the agreed requirements of all product owners and stakeholders to enable traceability and re-use;
- Contribute to the creation of business cases for potential projects and the roadmap planning of committed development work;
- Perform change management through product and sprint backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Work with the User Experience department to produce detailed user journeys and designs for implementation;
- Keep Technology management, Program, Product Management and other stakeholders well informed of the status of development requirements and scope and manage their expectations;
- Communicate and enforce requirements specification standards;
- Understand the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business;
- Consistently create high-quality well-documented, easily sustained deliverables and documentation;
- Understand and balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities;
- Ensure knowledge transfer to new joiners and other internal stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner;
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail & a proactive mindset;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Possessing a track record of successful software product development;
- Good English language skills (knowledge of French would be a plus);
- Knowledge of the travel industry (would be a plus).