We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Junior Embedded Software Engineer for our client, Centero LLC – an innovative company that provides wireless technologies, products, and engineering services for the Internet of Things.
- Designing, developing, debugging, and testing of embedded software code
- Documenting the software developed
- Hands-on engineering work and troubleshooting
- Participation in system integration
- 1-2 years of experience in developing code for embedded systems
- Experience in C and C++
- Knowledge of state machines and applications
- Experience with various microprocessors such as Atmel, TI, etc.
- Familiar with embedded communications standards (SPI, I2C, UART, etc.)
- Ability to read and to interpret schematics and other hardware documentation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and be comfortable with technical documentation writing
The position is located in Bucharest, Romania.