Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Analyst to join their Mobile Banking team in CIO CEE. The new colleague will help to design/implement their solutions, carry out response activities in terms of technical analysis, solution design, high-level and detailed technical documentation, implementation, and non-functional testing guidelines.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides support for full implementation lifecycle of mobile apps and server-side solutions;
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Developers, Quality Engineers, Backend teams;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with iterative releases to production using up to date development process (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, etc.) and modern IDEs (i.e. IntelliJ IDEA);
- Client & server-side programming support in Java stack;
- Developing services to communicate with / aggregate data from sources using JSON REST / SOAP;
- Modelling data components used on mobile clients for data representation and interaction;
- Inquiry of external services and APIs and making solutions proposals that fit target architecture;
- Driver for Security topics: VAPT, Audit;
- Implementing high-level solutions and integrating with a multitude of backends;
- Doing code quality review, performance analysis monitoring strategies and execution, validation of technical design.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in software design, development or support for mobile native & Java EE technologies;
- Very good grasp of programming base concepts and algorithms;
- Experience with SOAP / REST Web Services and integrations via enterprise service bus;
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Swift is an advantage, same for cryptography knowledge;
- Knowledge of service distributed application and scalable architectures;
- Working experience as a support engineer and good knowledge of Splunk;
- Knowledge of DB architectures (especially Exadata);
- Experience with working in Linux;
- DevOps background (actual experience in setting up and maintaining applications via DevOps);
- Real-life experience with performance analysis and improvements (Dynatrace, PerfMon, JMeter, JProfiler);
- Working experience with setting up and maintenance of Apache & JBoss servers.
- CEE Digital Bank;
- Digital Sales (e.g. cash loans, pre-approved loans, etc.);
- Multi Banking leveraging on Open API opportunities;
- E2E processes for opening banking products in digital channels;
- CEE Mobile Banking rollout for countries in CEE area;
- Instant Payments regulation;
- Other business-driven initiatives on top of the already rolled-out CEE Internet & Mobile Banking assets.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- A career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.