We are searching for a JAVA Developer to join Viasat Systems, a group of specialists providing simple and intuitive solutions for fleet monitoring.
Viasat Systems is a company specializing in the field of GPS monitoring products dedicated to car fleets, and since 2015 they became part of the Viasat Group, one of the top telematics companies known internationally.
- Developing and maintaining software applications that work with databases;
- Designing logical schemes and diagrams for structuring project requirements in logical sequences;
- Developing code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments;
- Configuring the required applications, tests applications, and modifying programs;
- Designing and modifying database structure by encoding data descriptions;
- Maintaining data dictionaries by introducing and editing definitions;
- Providing user assistance for the use of the built software products and helping with drafting;
- Developing the specialized knowledge base to maintain applications and programs built according to the latest technological standards;
- Providing other team members with access to the collected information;
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the systems and applications they interact with and reporting to their competent staff all failures or malfunctions.
- Advanced Programming Environments;
- Experience with database-driven applications;
- Computer networking;
- SQL databases (beginner level). Any additional skills are a plus;
- Experience in installation of ICT hardware and software systems;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office;
- Good communication skills in English (writing, reading).
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- 24 days of holidays per year.