The Senior Software Developer will become part of one of our software development teams and work on our latest software products to continuously extend the features and improve the products.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will:
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment within an Agile Scrum environment;
- Work with business analysts, developers and quality assurance testers to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews;
- Collaborate with teams to brainstorm, improve our products and create new efficient solutions;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- At least 5 years working experience as a software developer;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar;
- Communicative and willing to learn, self-organized and creative;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Service oriented towards our clients and team members.
- Very good understanding of SOLID, TDD, Micro Services, SOA, OOA / OOD;
- Extensive experience working with C#, ASP.NET Core (WEB API 2, MVC 6), Web Services (REST), SQL Server (2016 and above);
- Very good knowledge of .NET framework (4.7 and above);
- Relevant experience in various design and architecture patterns, unit tests, Test Driven Development, pair programming;
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, in particular Azure DevOps;
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, OIDC, IdentityServer, Windows Services;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/SVN).
Nice to have:
- .NET Core/.NET 5 experience is a big plus;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (e.g. Angular,React and/or Vue);
- Experience with OData and/or GraphQL;
- Experience with containers (docker, kubernetes);
- xUnit, nUnit, Entity Framework Core, NHibernate knowledge preferred.
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment;
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, gift vouchers and trainings/certifications.