As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT Area of financial industry
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop ETL programs with IBM Datastage tool and/or custom built solutions
- Contributes substantially to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs and ingestion flow management (monitoring, data quality, scheduling, data lineage, etc.)
- Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones.
- Recommends and develops data transformations involving data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization of large sets of data
Qualification and competencies:
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years experience with ETL on enterprise level (preferably IBM DataSatage)
- Strong understanding of data warehousing architecture and design (Teradata experience is a plus) and has good knowledge of the Unix/Linux environments
- Solid skills of SQL, PL/SQL programming language or Hadoop related languages/technologies
- Experience with creating queries in Teradata/Oracle is considered a plus
- Ability to work independently to flush out ambiguous technical specifications if necessary
- Detail-oriented with a passion for technical quality and excellent client service