Our client is looking for expert software developers to teach software engineering to highly motivated coding newbies who are looking to start a new career.
Our client is an online academy that helps passionate people become software engineers. They take people with lots of potential and turn them into quality developers through their intensive, full-time course.
They’ve taken the best of classroom teaching (interaction, group exercises, sense of belonging between students) and fused it with online lessons. In this way, they’ve been able to create an intensive full-time course with live teaching, that you can follow from the comfort of your home.
Supported by the Head of Teaching and other teachers, the Coach coordinates and teaches classes using the course teaching materials. Then the Coach turns into a support figure for students who need more clarity.
The work doesn’t stop with teaching coding: the Coding coach helps students understand the DNA of a developer, injecting them with a thirst for knowledge, problem-solver mindset, and a healthy dose of geek.
This role is for you if:
- You like writing code and you’ve always thought you’d be good at making other people passionate about coding;
- You love sharing your skills and knowledge;
- You have patience and empathy to pass on your passion to other people;
- You want to have a real impact on people’s lives;
Why should you be a Coding coach:
- Knowing how to do something is good, but knowing how to do something well enough to explain it to someone else is a whole new level;
- Teaching helps you become a better professional: you learn how to get into the nitty-gritty of a problem, and learn the concepts which often get neglected;
- It’s a role that works really well remotely: you can do lessons wherever you are, as long as you’ve got a good internet connection;
- There’s no equal to the satisfaction you get from changing someone’s life and giving them an entirely new career path.