Consignor is a leading provider of Delivery Management software, combining its extensive knowledge of transport and logistics with excellent software architecture and design. Consignor has the world’s largest carrier library, giving customers access to the carriers that best meet their needs.
The Consignor platform handles millions of shipments each year, enabling more than customers to choose the best solution for their shipments. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies. Consignor takes pride in listening to customers and growing with them, both geographically and in terms of how they can meet their needs.
Established in, Consignor is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and is represented with its own subsidiaries in the Nordic countries, the UK and the US. With over 170 employees and revenue of €20 million in, Consignor has grown to become one of the largest providers of Delivery Management software.
This role is part of the Consignor infrastructure team with a particular focus on databases and systems. You will work with the day-to-day management of the servers, applications and databases, but with a strong focus on the databases.
- Plan and execute maintenance of servers;
- Plan for and execute upgrades of applications together with the assigned software engineers;
- Maintain and monitor the MySQL databases;
- Configure monitoring for pro-active alerting;
- Assess increase of resource needs to guarantee system performance levels;
- Strategize on new ways for optimizing the overall operational availability;
- Be part of the rotation schedule of the Transsmart Emergency Response Team.
- 3 years experience;
- Proficient in the English language;
- Strong communication skills to act as a subject matter expert;
- Tenacious and resistant to stress;
- Graduated as a system/software engineer;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Linux and MySQL in a business-critical environment;
- Experience with Datadog monitoring is a plus;
- Experience with AWS/Docker/Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience in Java is a plus;
- Team oriented
- Be eager to acquire new knowledge and skills