To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
The application scope revolves around Eliot application – the software tool for Trade Capture management dedicated to Equity Deals (development based in Paris & Bucharest).
The application is worldwide, and the goal is to do the non-production environment support for the Eliot development team.
What you will do:
- Act as the main contact for non-production environment & deployment (contact infrastructure teams and development teams)
- Deployment processes to address rehearsal & production, including emergency releases
- Environment & refresh monitoring, incident resolution and troubleshooting
- Investigation of non-production incidents and escalation to development team, if necessary
- Continuously improve and automate the environment monitoring and alerting
- Develop and maintain the tools necessary to manage the environments
- Documenting incident patterns and solutions/workarounds to solve them
- Setup the monitoring tools in coordination with the development team and others technical experts
- Co-working with the development team to automate & secure the deployment in production
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies
- Participate to the non-business hour needs (DR, Infrastructure Week End, Production constraints)
- Good understanding of Linux is appreciated
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with supporting applications (ideally Java applications)
- Curiosity and patience to investigate complex issues
- Client-driven approach & service oriented
- Good communication skills & ability to summarize key messages
Tools: XL Deploy, Puppet, GIT, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Autosys, VM, Cloud, Groovy
- Scripting: Bash, Python
- Experience with SQL
- Intermediate understanding of Java, Sybase 16 is appreciated
- To be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team
- Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by infrastructure team
- High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit.
WHY JOIN US
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.