To be part of Société Générale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your mission will be to develop and maintain an application dedicated for Assurance Regulatory projects, using Informatica Power Center.
What you will do:
You will be involved in assurance regulatory projects, mainly performing the following activities:
a) Activities related to Software Development (80% of the total time)
- Provide adjustments at the request of the business owner;
- Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications ;
- Monitor and adapt the code as requested (technical specifications, performance, security);
- Implement improvement solutions/plans – in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discussed to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
- Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements: analyze (technical impact studies, proposal of solutions, estimation, planning); implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests); delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production); support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT);
- Maintain a good relationship with other teams.
b) GAP/ RUN Activities
- Application support in the production environment;
- Control of the execution of the batch processes;
- Daily monitoring of the application;
- Incident resolution: actions to restore services and lessons-learned for similar incidents.
- You have over 3 years experience in IT, preferable in assurance projects, using Informatica Power Center;
- You have good knowledge on Oracle 10/11/12g;
- You have a medium understanding of Unix shell scripting and Business Objects BI4;
- You are familiar with scheduler tools (Control-M, Crontab etc), otherwise openness to be trained;
- You have a good understanding of IT projects lifecycle;
- You are able to understand and communicate easily on technical subjects in French (B2/C1 level);
- You can travel whenever is necessary to Paris;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Cybernetic or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- English knowledge is an advantage;
- Innovative problem-solving skills, autonomous person;
- Team-player and adaptable to a multicultural environment.