PREH ROMÂNIA – renowned supplier of automotive components which produces multifunction
switches for steering wheel and central control and control elements for the automotive industry
(BMW, Audi, Daimler, Porsche, etc.) is looking, for the Software department based in Brasov, for:
- Deep knowledge in analog and digital circuits and schematic design tools, knowledge in
embedded systems with microcontrollers;
- University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electrical Engineering,
- Solid and previous hardware or system experience (calculation, simulation and analysis of
hardware modules and functions);
- Ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;
- Good knowledge in measurement techniques;
- Experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, Flexray bus)
- Knowledge and design according EMC & ESD and thermal design constraints, automotive
experience is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Design electronic control units/modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the
requirements of the automotive industry (design of electronic architecture, schematics,
documentation, create or update eBOM);
- Calculate and document worst-case scenarios and analysis, verification by simulation. Define
and test the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria;
- Work with hardware team to design and document according to Preh and supplier standards.
- Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;
- Development of testing procedures, testing HW components;
- Support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as
well as result interpretation and improvements;
- Support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl.
mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC);
- PCB layout support, design for EMC & ESD;
- Supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments;
- Product cost optimization initiatives.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Tightly connected teams and family-like spirit;
- Involvement in development of advanced technologies for premium customers;
- Internal and external trainings to get in touch with the products, tools and processes;
- Mentorship ensured by experienced colleagues;
- Possibility to lead your growth inside the company, according with your personal strengths;
- Work-life balance encouraged: flexible work schedule and working from home;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Benefits: Bookster, 7 card, private medical card;
- Meal vouchers.