We are recruiting a DevOps Engineer for a leading UK parcel company that continue to innovate and revolutionize the express parcel industry by redefining parcel delivery.
The IT team is looking for exceptional people to join us in our mission to radically improve how business exploits technology by crafting new and innovative solutions. Our IT strategy is to gain a competitive advantage by exploiting world-leading software tools and environments.
At our company, “Technology Delivering” is embedded in the organization’s DNA – Agility is key to delivering and meeting our customer, consumer and user need including our drive to leverage technology and information. Right now, we’re driving ambitious plans to pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business, and we need technology experts to drive our vision of an exciting future.
DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for delivering installation, configuration and maintenance for the operation of the IT/Security Infrastructure of the company.
A successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Designing and maintaining server infrastructure on a Linux stack;
- Knowledge of operating systems and administration;
- Web applications technologies (ex. Apache, Redis);
- Able to perform support one NodeJS based applications;
- Good understanding of version control systems (e.g. GIT);
- Experience of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB);
- Virtualization and containerization;
- Knowledge of at least one cloud technology;
- Strong understanding of networking technologies;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Lateral thinker, good problem-solving skills;
- Good Communicator, tactful and diplomatic;
- Able to operate and contribute within a team dynamic;
- Obsessive about software development;
- Organized with compulsive attention to detail;
- Passion, Pride and determination to achieve results.
- Attractive salary package;
- Private medical insurance;
- International work environment;
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.