Our client is looking for a Medior Software Developer their Cash Management Channels team, of CIO CIB & Germany, a Front End – Angular specialist will be involved in the analysis activity, development and maintenance of Web Applications on Microservice Architectures.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Provides full implementation and integration of WEB applications in the banking environment;
- Testing and maintenance of software; Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
- Works both on maintenance and change environments;
- Support in security analysis;
- Release/deploy management in Test, UAT and Production environments (Hotfix & Major release);
- Quality management & continuous improvement: oversee all activities and tasks needed to maintain a desired level of excellence following the UniCredit Services policies;
- Goal Orientation culture and approach:
o Commit to meeting the deliverables in the plan
o Execute the analysis/activity in accordance with the project/maintenance plan
o Proactively handle issues and risks.
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Min 4 years of experience as a front-end developer in Angular, having worked on implementing Angular applications including usage of modules, components, services, dependency injection, routing, internationalization (I18N), state management and logging techniques; expertise with
Progressive Web App development is a plus;
- Expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and writing secure, performant and cross-browser compatible code;
- Experience integrating RESTful services/API;
- Familiar with Agile development;
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine); Test runner framework (Ex. Karma);
- Good command of English both spoken and written;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a complex Financial Institution or Major Business or ICT Consulting Firm;
- As a plus, knowledge and experience in delivering multi-channel / omni-channel solutions and on
micro-services ICT principles and architectures.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result-oriented personality;
- Willing to learn new things;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind.
They offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- A career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.