BRD is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our PM Team in Bucharest.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing a large project (in terms of challenges, budget, team, etc.) or a complex project (multi-entity and/or many contributors and/or complex functionalities ), and is responsible for delivering the results as defined in the Project Management Plan and validated by the sponsor.
- Manage a complex project (multi-entity and/or many contributors and/or complex functionality) from design to implementation;
- Manage a team under a functional or hierarchical reporting line;
- Ensure compliance with business content, deadlines and costs;
- Prepare and maintain the project charter;
- Prepare or validate the statement of business needs;
- Develop the business case for the project;
- Organize the project : Structure the project / Define the project planning / Estimate the project costs / Define the quality criteria expected / Set up a project tea;
- Coordinate the project stakeholders : Organize the work of the project team / Manage the team’s capacity and training / Organize and lead workshops / Organize communications with the project team;
- Monitor the project execution: monitor the budget / monitor the overall project planning; anticipate availability or internal and external resources / monitor corrective actions with respect to project risks / control the level of quality delivered / organize decision-making arbitrage;
- Keep the sponsor informed and provide the necessary elements for arbitrage;
- Take responsibility for or delegate the change management stream.
- Graduate with 5 years higher education;
- At least 5-7 years proven experience in Project Management (in banking industry):
- High involvement in large banking projects is a must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- PMI, Prince2 or Scrum Master Certification.