We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive person to join our team at Top Left Design! The availability requirement is on average 3-5 hours a day, 5 days a week. If more work is needed because of certain projects requiring them, you would invoice for that extra time.
Who We Are:
We are a friendly flexible company, working with a big variety of small business clients, constantly thinking how we can improve. We help clients with bespoke designed websites, website maintenance, branding, training, social media and marketing.
Our website: www.topleftdesign.com – tells you more!
- Degree in computer science, graphic design, or a similar technical field.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in building WordPress themes and coding with PHP.
- Good knowledge of responsive design.
- Experience in LESS or SASS.
- Familiarity with Adobe XD.
- Experience in CLI.
- Understanding of relational database systems (mostly MySQL, MariaDB).
- Able to take mockups and create new areas/pages based on those designs.
- Thorough approach for doing WordPress backups/testing/plugin upgrades.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in oral and written (technical) form.
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks to completion.
- Committed, passionate and hard working.
- Highly literate and enthusiastic
- Able to create solutions, use their initiative and be independent.
- Have an interest in how a successful business can thrive with a good eye on new tools continuous learning, and good systems.
- You would need to be willing to work as a team but also remotely, as we are currently across 4 different countries.
- You will need to have self-management skills and know how to prioritise your work.
How To Apply
To apply: please send 250-400 words referring to your skills and giving URLs of relevant projects, detailing what you worked on in each. Describe how you might contribute and what you would be looking for in terms of a company to work with. Please also ONLY send your CV as a PDF document attachment.