We are searching for a Database Administrator to join Viasat Systems, a group of specialists providing simple and intuitive solutions for fleet monitoring.
Viasat Systems is a company specializing in the field of GPS monitoring products dedicated to car fleets, and since 2015 they became part of the Viasat Group, one of the top telematics companies known internationally.
- Good understanding of the database architecture and responsible for their installation, configuration, optimization and management;
- Selecting, adapting, designing, integrating and implementing the most relevant solutions;
- Understanding internal requirements and taking full responsibility for the way these requirements are supported and executed applying relevant ICT solutions;
- Being up-to-date with hardware requests & necessities, the extension of their coverage and providing support to improve, optimize and develop them;
- Designing and implementing solutions according to plan;
- Collaborating with all departments to implement projects and helping them apply IT in their current activity;
- Expert in computers, computer networks, communication infrastructure;
- Offering support to decision-makers in the company regarding changes and improvement of the infrastructure, HW components and SW, maintaining optimal parameters and ensuring their development.
- Good understanding of the database architecture and software related to their management;
- Experience in installing hardware and software ICT systems;
- Knowledge of web applications with databases;
- Solution-oriented mindset;
- Very good analytical abilities.
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux CentOS);
- Networks, networks security;
- MySQL Databases;
- SQL Programming languages;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- 24 days of holidays per year.