Here at Trading Central, we’re passionate about creating innovative solutions that support today’s investors and we’re always looking for talented individuals to share in this vision.
We’re seeking a full stack developer to help build modern, scalable and responsive web applications that are integrated in some of the world’s leading brokerage sites. Our work environment is fast-paced and team-oriented, encouraging creative problem-solving. There are numerous learning opportunities and challenges. At the same time, it’s a fun and friendly workplace where work-life balance is always respected.
Experience we are looking for:
- 6+ years of software development experience with excellent understanding of core Java concepts and clean code principles; very good experience in Java server-side technologies (preferably Spring based) and good testing skills & working knowledge of JUnit, Mockito.
- Cloud services – experience with any of the main cloud providers.
- Solid experience with front-end technologies (such as Angular, RxJs ) and exposure to requirements analysis.
- Docker – building, debugging.
- Git: git-flow / PR reviews.
Experience nice to have:
- Hands on Angular 6+: Typescript/RxJs/HTML/CSS/SASS.
- AWS experience: Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch, Batch, etc.
- SQL Database preferably Postgres.
- Kubernetes / EKS
What you will do:
- Work as a key member of an agile team to design, develop, and test end-to-end projects that meet our clients’ requirements.
- Design and implement scalable REST API’s, backend processes for automated stock market analytics and front-end web applications that integrate our analytics into our clients’ sites.
- Provides technical guidance and assumes responsibility in all development activities.
- Bring an awareness of industry trends and potential new technologies which can offer a positive impact to our customer base.
- Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes.