Our client is a global leader in mobile brand advertising. Their Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology designed and optimised for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment. The 1500+ advertisers working with our client constantly receive superior performance and effective protection. Over the last seven years, we have expanded to over 400 employees across 16 offices.
You will be part of a talented and motivated team based either in the heart of Strasbourg or in Paris, you also work remotely with other development teams in Serbia, Strasbourg and Poland, depending on where you’re based!
You will be part of the AdExperience team where we handle the ad display and its tracking. Your work will be deployed on more than 400 million devices, you have a real impact on the company business!
You design and implement advanced applications in an agile environment using Scrum methodology. Each sprint lasts 2 weeks and contains dailies, sprint planning, grooming, demo, retrospective and a code freeze (2 days where we can make some POCs).
Thanks to a rich DevOps environment, you are fully autonomous to release your developments and to monitor the impact in production.
If you are looking for a chance to work with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential, it’s here!
- Develop the next great features of our products: new ad displays for our users, add more integrations with others ad companies.
- Improve our internal product to create advertising campaigns.
- Define next architectures with other teams.
- Improve complex architectures of projects thanks to your proactive attitude.
- Develop and monitor KPIs (Impression, Clicks, Viewability, etc.).
- Deliver quality development: development, testing, integration, production, maintenance and documentation.
- Develop your own unit tests (no QA) and participate in end to end testing.
- Work closely with the product manager and the support team.
- Extensive experience within software development;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture;
- You are a real team player but also used to working autonomy;
- You have a real sense of ownership, rigorous and good communication skills;
- If you have experience working with a cloud like AWS, relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redshift…), challenging architecture (Lots of data, lots of users, ect.), you are the person we are looking for!