Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for a Cobol Analyst to join their team.
Purpose of the job – develops IT applications in the banking financial field.
- Drawing up analysis, tests and detailing the changes / developments given to the application
- Troubleshooting bugs detected in system operation
- Ensuring the necessary data transfer between applications
- Analyzing system and creating applications for system quality development
- Ensure the good functioning of the application
- Implementing new features
- Graduate of technical profile faculty
- Experience in COBOL programming (minimum 5 years)
- Experience with Mainframe, JCL, DB2
- Experience in proposing / designing technical solutions
- Experience in creating technical specifications
- Experience in drafting / implementing the test plan
- Good English skills.
Who are we?
CET, short for Central Europe Technologies SRL, is an IT Shared Services Center for BNP Paribas Personal Finance. CET offices are located in Bucharest, Romania and brings together nearly 150 employees, highly specialized in IT systems (COBOL, Java, .Net). CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
The mission of the BNPP Personal Finance Central Europe Technology is to provide, integrate and maintain strategic assets, key for the business, over more than 15 countries. The capacity to develop and maintain business applications with high quality teams and shared services is key to deliver in the best level of satisfaction and time to market
Besides a career, our employees enjoy:
- Friendly environment
- Training programs and certificatesv
- Work from home
- Medical services insurance
- Opportunity to travel to other locations of the Group and implementation of projects within an international environment
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.