Trading Central group, is a leading provider of independent investment research operating in Paris, London, New York, Ottawa, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Our actionable technical, fundamental and value-based analytics help retail Online and Forex Brokers to monetize their investor accounts and institutional professionals to optimize their trading strategies.
Our research helps validate investment decisions, manage risk and find trade ideas. It provides coverage on more than 85 exchanges worldwide including stocks, options, ETF’s, forex, indices, and futures. With more than 20 million provisioned accounts, our products service the largest and most successful firms and institutions worldwide including: Fidelity, Charles Schwab, Merrill Edge (Bank of America), Yahoo Finance, BNP Paribas and TD Waterhouse to name a few.
Trading Central is more than a place to work. It’s a place where your thoughts, ideas and creativity will be heard and leveraged. We come together daily to collaborate, strategize and execute on our mission.
We are seeking a talented Product Owner (Full-time, Intermediate Level) to join our global team. In this role you will be responsible for building a segment of Trading Central products and services in an agile execution environment. We require someone with experience in writing, planning and managing stories with an ability to make fast decisions.
The company has an aggressive roadmap for new product development and requires an experienced and energetic person to coordinate and lead the team. Our products are software-based and are deployed in a SaaS model utilizing scrum agile practices and we are looking for an individual with relevant experience.
You will be based out of our Bucharest, Romania office, providing solutions to the global team, reporting to the Vice President of Global Product Strategy.
- Write and prioritize stories for estimating
- Maintain backlog for a scrum team and plan and manage releases
- Support and work collaboratively with development teams to ensure the best delivery
- Be a member of the team responsible for product direction and management of Trading Central’s products
- Act as subject matter expert ensure quality in all product deliverables
- Serve as a technical resource to sales and service
- Ensure stories are well documented including adequate acceptance tests
- Monitor the burndown rates and efficiency of the teams and implement improvements
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the sprints
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years working with Agile methodology strongly preferred, SCRUM experience ideal
- Strong analytical capability including the ability to work with quantitative analytics
- An affinity for Investing or Stock Trading
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to accomplish project goals
- Must be capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Must be a strong collaborator, team player as well as an individual contributor
- Quick decision-maker with an aptitude for providing solutions
- Ability to implement concepts, ideas and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment necessary
- Ability to engage effectively with teams and has proven negotiation skills
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.