Our client is looking for a Middle Systems Specialist, to join their TECH structure, located in Iasi, who will be in charge for an entrusted set of processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Manages systems in the Microsoft cloud, ensuring their performance and availability;
- Identify and implements improvements and optimization measures for managed systems;
- Configure internal systems;
- Identify and solve technical problems;
- Monitors and updates services;
- Ensures the implementation of new versions of applications;
- Updates the technical documentation;
- Develops the implementation plan of systems and applications, scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability;
- Involved in development of procedures for maintaining security and protection against unauthorized, abusive use;
- Provides guidance and knowledge sharing to the team to proactively address topics;
- Provides support for on-prem SharePoint farm management (tickets, patching, implementation requests and optimizations), as well as monitoring SharePoint services in the Cloud.
What we expect from you?
- Relevant experience in Office 365 system management (exchange online, dynamics, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business or Teams);
- Relevant experience in ITIL processes;
- Planning skills and ability to work for goals with a passion for results;
- Good ability to analyze complex and synthetic systems, problem-solving and logical and schematic approach;
- Ability to work in team and resource management, flexibility and proactivity;
- Good communications skills;
- Fluent in English;
- German is an advantage.
They offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- A career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.