Our new Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of
electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are now looking for a Project Manager – Steering Wheel Electronics to join our growing team. Our new colleague will act as the Project Team Lead from Project Kickoff through Launch.
What will you do?
- Primary customer interface for all aspects of the project development:
- Commercial: Maintain or improve profitability from sourcing
- Product Development : Following up development milestones with both internal engineering teams and with supplier
- Timing: Lead Cross Functional Team in support of project milestones (Internal & Customer)
- Industrialization: Ensure manufacturing site is tooled to make new product according to project schedule
- Risk Mitigation & Issues Management;
- Monitor risks and issues (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Financial) on assigned project
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues with support from the Cross Functional Team
- Escalate and focus management attention as needed
- Own & update list of open points for supplier, internal and customer meetings & facilitate completion of tasks
- Facilitate with Manufacturing plant Quality team in the creation of project APQP plan
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Experience with full coordination of a project (content, quality & budget)
- Strong understanding of product development process
- Manufacturing & quality experience in automotive industry
- Electronics experience preferred
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
It would be an advantage if you would bring:
- Previous experience in Project launch/Industrial engineering
- Experience with managing external suppliers
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, flexible working schedule including teleworking, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting