Consignor is a leading provider of Delivery Management software, combining its extensive knowledge of transport and logistics with excellent software architecture and design. Consignor has the world’s largest carrier library, giving customers access to the carriers that best meet their needs.
The Consignor platform handles millions of shipments each year, enabling more than 10,000 customers to choose the best solution for their shipments. Customers range from small online stores to large, multinational companies. Consignor takes pride in listening to customers and growing with them, both geographically and in terms of how they can meet their needs.
Established in 1997, Consignor is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and is represented with its own subsidiaries in the Nordic countries, the UK and the US. With over 170 employees and revenue of €20 million in 2019, Consignor has grown to become one of the largest providers of Delivery Management software.
As a Consignor team member, you will be involved in testing and improving quality for our software products. The software products that you should expect to find here is large-scale web-based applications and APIs/Web Services.
If you are passionate about software testing and care about the quality of your work, come join our team in Bucharest or Brasov!
Main Responsibilities: Test Automation Engineer
- Develop automated tests using Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipelines
- Develop and maintain suites of smoke, functional and regression tests
- Retest fixes and new features prior to production deployment
- Provide training and feature demos to peers
- Work closely with developers to meet product requirements and release dates
Required personality traits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and in team environments
- Able to understand complex business requirements
- Required professional qualifications
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in software testing
- At least 1 full year in automation testing
- Experience with web UI testing using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Java programming and required build tools
- Experience testing complex multi-tier software systems from UI through database
- Familiar with web services, standards and related technologies (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks (Junit and/or TestNG)
- Experience using versioning systems (Git or SVN)
- Experience with SQL (ability to write and run SQL queries)
- Strong in defect identification, analytical, problem-solving skills and thorough in testing assignments
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Preferred experience (nice to have)
- ISTQB Foundation level certification
- Experience using an automated testing tool (Soap UI, Test Complete, other)
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern office located in Calea Victoriei with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment