ACRELEC supports the digitalization of the points of sale of major brands in the retail leisures and food and beverage. With more than 900 people around the world, ACRELEC offers turnkey solutions (hardware, software and services).
Joining ACRELEC teams means sharing the highlights of a growing agile group, developing their skills by participating in innovative projects and putting their passion at the service of the customer experience.
LET’S GET PHYGITAL!
We are creating a core automation team having the goal of fully automating our current and future systems. So we are looking for engineers who can create the automation shape of our company.
- 4+ years experience in software testing;
- Experience with Selenium is mandatory;
- Experience with web services and API testing;
- Web testing experience: REST API, HTTP requests, browser developer console;
- Plan, write and execute automated test cases;
- Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts;
- Experience in at least one RDBMS (MSSQL/ PostgreSQL/ Oracle).
- Automated testing of developed applications (Web and Windows apps);
- Create and maintain automated tests and the automation framework;
- Develop and execute test scenarios according to application requirements;
- Find, reproduce and document bugs into our bug tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence);
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Estimate and prioritize own testing tasks;
- Troubleshoot issues;
- Report issues and update statuses in Reporting Tool.
- Our Technology Stack: Python 3.6, Pytest, GitLab, Selenium3, SQLAlchemy, JIRA, Gherkin;