We are seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Tester to join our Bucharest team and contribute to delivering top products and experience to our Swiss-based clients. In this position, you will closely collaborate with our Front office and designers team to maintain high-quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products.
Skills – Quality Assurance Tester:
- Keen eye and attention to details, for proofreading incoming materials;
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in different OS and web browsers;
- Make recommendations for improvement of products to the design tea;
- Ability to work on multiple projects, independently or as part of a team, managing concurrent tasks under possible short deadlines;
- Quick Learner – the ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Excellent German skills, both oral and written (C1 level).
What you need to have:
- At least one-year prior experience in Quality Assurance or related fields (both desktop and web manual application testing);
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue based on user interaction;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office;
- Excellent German reading and writing skills