Supreme Technologies, a fintech company recently established in Bucharest with over 10 years experience in America and England, is looking for a Java System architect to join our growing company.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable and hands-on developer and platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable Fin-tech and/or eCommerce platforms – A passionate technological leader dominating the right technologies.
- Leading architectural designs and implementation;
- Writing Composing well-documented high and low level technical documents;
- Writing well-documented, well structured, maintainable code;
- Researching for new technologies, conducting proof of concepts, feasibility testing;
- Collaborating with other departments remotely to fully meet business and tech requirements;
- Supporting teams on implementation and integrations;
- Working on complex problems as performance issues, security, business continuity.
- At least 7 years of practical experience in software development;
- At least 1 year on architect position;
- Expert knowledge of Java and Spring Framework;
- Experience with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB), search engines (Elastic Search);
- Experience with asynchronous systems and distributed micro-services architecture;
- Experience with Linux systems; Docker containers, K8s;
- Good knowledge of various design patterns and styles;
- Experience working with source control systems, code review systems and processes;
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery systems, code quality automation systems;
- Experience working with debugging/profiling tools, ability to resolve performance issues;
- Understanding SDLC;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
- Opportunity to lead a high scale platform;
- Personal development program;
- Medical insurance;
- Leasing car;
- Competitive salary.