Our client is an asset management and trading company specializing in cryptocurrencies.
He is looking for an experienced professional to assist him in strengthening his systematic asset management activities and support capabilities. This position provides direct support to the algorithmic strategy development teams, with the primary objective of ensuring optimal operational functioning.
The efforts are focused on delivering the best returns for the investors – efficient and reliable execution of the trades is paramount to this mission. This position is an unprecedented opportunity to create significant value for one of the world’s leading emerging digital asset managers.
- Build, develop and maintain a reliable, scalable, and integrated execution system to run trading strategies.
- Work with algorithmic strategy developers to reduce operational risk by:
- Implementing solutions for monitoring, reporting and transaction workflow;
- Deploying automated systems and processes focused on operations and transactions;
- Streamlining development and deployment processes.
- License holder or master’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- Experience working in fast-paced environment;
- Deeply engaged and comfortable with the markets and trading;
- Superior problem solving, analytical and technical skills: experience analyzing, understanding, and merging large data sets to uncover correlations and construct algorithmic trading strategies; comfortable with ambiguity and able to make decisions with imperfect and missing data;
- Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing a plus;
- Statistical modeling and back-testing experience a plus;
- Familiarity with the CCXT library is a plus;
- Experience in DevOps processes.
- Good communication skills and experience of working closely with developers and/or quants;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Interest and understanding of traditional finance and cryptocurrencies markets;
- Fair understanding of the concepts of finance and commerce.
Competitive + Stock options