Our client is the global service company of a well-known financial institution that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
We are looking for a Medior Technical Analyst to join their team, who will be in charge for an entrusted set of processes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Work with the IT SMEs, project teams and external suppliers in the delivery of new applications and changes to the existing systems;
- Participate in system integration efforts for projects involving multiple teams and systems;
- Secure FTP, other data transportation mechanisms, network protocol overview;
- Understanding of implementing applications within a firewall environment;
- Evaluate tasks, service level agreements, business needs, urgency and prioritize workload accordingly;
- Involved in any installation of the (new versions of) software and configuration of the environments.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience as application technical support with a relevant portfolio of real live projects;
- Good knowledge of SQL/Database administration and linux commands;
- Good knowledge of shell scripting;
- Very good command of English both spoken and written.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude.
Their offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.