To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services as a Business Analyst, means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role as a Business Analyst:
- You will manage the implementation of Neocase (HR ticketing tool) and People Doc (Virtual HR documents management tool);
- Hold and participate to regular meetings with clients;
- Collect functional specifications; Tool configuration/Setup;
- Follow the implementation of other specifications with DEV teams; Testing;
- Coordinate the ongoing activities of the tactical tools team;
- Maintain a close relationship with the developers (who are in the same team)
A Little About You:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Bussiness Analyst in HR/IT activities;
- Agile methodology knowledge and experience (it’s a plus);
- Very good analytics skills;
- Very good MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) skills;
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Detail-oriented; with excellent communication skills.
- French: B2; English: B2
We Also Value:
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies;
Being part of Société Générale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact on the company’s activity.
Our teams work in Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate on cross-functional projects that allow them to learn and adapt together to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.