SkillValue is a digital startup part of the Pentalog Tech & Digital services platform (startup funding, strategic marketing, IT outsourcing, recruitment, freelancing, assessment). The group, we are part of, has a global presence with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.
We support our clients (startups, software publishers and innovation centers) in building their teams by leveraging our freelance, recruitment, and tech skill assessment platforms to hire developers, lead devs, marketers, CTOs, CMOs and more!
SkillValue by the numbers:
- 450 recruitments last year
- 70 technical competitions, technical master classes, innovation meetups per year
- 300,000 technical evaluations in Europe
- 40,000 freelancers available
In 2020, we reached a turnover growth of almost 100%. In 2021, this trend is getting even stronger!
You will join the team of business developers in charge of the SKILLVALUE FOR FREELANCERS platform and mainly work on the French Market.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Prospecting for new clients (startups and software publishers) or responding to incoming
- Identifying, understanding, communicating their needs to the community
- Evaluating the freelancers that best match a specific need and organizing meetings with the
You will also have the possibility to participate in strategic actions meant to support our growth:
- Participate in master classes and meetups to do networking
- Organize meetups with freelancers to develop our “Freelance Franchise” program
- Identify potential candidates for our cross-selling program (recruitment, outsourcing, digital
Of course, you will be trained in:
- The group’s business model, enabling you to present the entire service range powered by the
- Sales techniques and processes currently in use
- The vocabulary and terminology related to IT development, the digital world, Agile project
organization in order to better understand and address our clients’ needs and also be able to
identify the best freelancers
Profile we are looking for:
- You are a final-year student in Business School in United Kingdom.
- You already have experience in business development in an IT company.
- You have a passion for the world of startups, technology and digital marketing.
- You want to contribute to the growth of a startup that already has a strong track record and the support of a modern technology group.