Our client is looking for an IT Analyst with good French skills, for a full-time job in Bucharest! Find out more!
Your role in a nutshell:
- Managing the IT assets of the BSC entity – the DSI of the SG Central Functions – in KEAR, the Group Enterprise Architecture Repository solution: referencing and describing the IT assets (applications, components, etc.) and classification of these assets on the architectural landscape of the BSC entity, of the SG Group and of its business lines;
- Providing support to the IT teams in using the KEAR solution (HOPEX-MEGA Software Package);
- Producing, from the KEAR repository, exports, as well as documentation which are part of the documentary projects: listing of applicative portfolios;
- Coordinating campaigns in order to update the IT asset repository: communications, presentations and support for the BSC application managers.
Profile: IT Analyst
A little about you :
- Knowledge of the urbanization rules of the enterprise architecture (IT Landscape);
- Good level in application modeling (UML), Data…;
- Experience with one of the modeling tools like MEGA HOPEX, ARIS, SPARX EA, etc is a plus.
We also value :
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English and French, both written and spoken.