Cegedim Service Center is part of a multinational group, with a history of over 50 years on the French market that has developed worldwide. It employs now almost 5,000 people in more than 10 countries. The company is active on the Romanian market starting with 2017, and it is one of the leading providers of software applications dedicated to HR payroll activity.
- Be part of a self-organizing Scrum team ;
- Contribute to all the application development lifecycle phases ;
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria ;
- Collaborate with senior developers and architects to ship fully-fledged features ;
- Improve Agile delivery processes by continuously providing feedback and coming with new ideas.
Mandatory skills :
- Strong experience working with HTML and CSS;
- Experience with software engineering practices ;
- High level analysis, pro-activity, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working experience in VueJS or similar (i.e. Angular or React) is strongly desired;
- Good verbal and written communication in French;
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Git, JIRA, Confluence);