DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding. The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses.
Corporate Bank Technology offers career opportunities in Bucharest for Full Stack Developers (Senior Engineers) with professional experience in the financial or similar industries. Corporate Bank is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services. They have ambitious goals in the Commercial Clients segment for their home market Germany and are consistently pursuing the development of Deutsche BizBanking, their new platform. Here they are focusing on a digital user experience with customer portals, a new online banking for their customers and apps.
- Design and implement E2E flows for digital customer experiences and optimise processes within Deutsche Bank;
- Work with and contribute to our front-end framework including API layer (dbCORE) and develop interfaces to our work-flow and communication systems;
- Establish Deutsche Bank as a digital bank with an API-first approach and build micro-apps for our self-service shop to serve our client’s needs;
- Write, maintain and improve our code, software lifecycle process with continuous build and deployment;
- Integrate internal and external APIs to best support our business processes.
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering or mathematic, ideally combined with finance or business knowledge;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in software development for Web applications (HTML, JS) and frameworks (Angular), server back-ends (Java) and Rest-full APIs (Java, JSON) combined with databases (Relational DBs and No-SQL), data exchange (JMS, JSON, XML) and security concepts (OIDC, OAuth2);
- Knowledge and experience of cloud environments, ideally Google Cloud Platform including build, test and deployment atomisation;
- Excellent structured approach and ability to turn our architecture concept into concrete software design and code;
- Good communication skills and teamwork; Fluency in English (spoken and written), German language skills are helpful.