Functional and Technical Regional Architect
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
Our client, Central Europe Technologies, the new BNP Paribas Shared Services Center, is looking for Functional ans technical Regional Architect to join their team.
Context and challenges:
Functional and technical regional architect has the responsibility to define and deploy the main and structuring evolutions impacting the information systems of one or several countries.
The Regional functional and technical architect must ensure the global coherence of the Regional Information Systems.
At the technical level the Regional functional and technical architect must provide the required support and expertise related to all the tools running in production (software, hardware, databases, middleware application servers).
Missions and main activities:
All the following activities must be held at the Central Europe regional level and must reflect the activities defined by the BNPP PF Architecture governance charter, in particular the documentation and the committees set up and participation;
The regional Architect reports to the BNPP PF IT Governance and must be available to travel when necessary over the different countries of the Central Europe Region
1 – To ensure the Information System coherence per country and at the Region Level
- To define and provide the documentation related to the main functional domain and their relation, according to the functional architecture reference model defined by BNPP group
- To define the target solution according to the business requirements and the overall strategy defined at the level of the country and the Region
- To analyze the IT impacts (functional and technical) of new applicative module integration or impacts linked to major modification/evolution of existing assets and take into consideration all technical constraints including security, performance and maintainability and ensure a coherence at the region and group level
- To propose scenarios to improve the current architecture to support the business processes and to move to the target architecture
- To verify the opportunity of any new specific development, including tools and environments
- To participate to innovation ‘active watch’
2 – To provide the project support
- To communicate/explain the rules in terms of documentation and expected level of validation required (Central Europe Region, PF group, BNPP group – depending on the level of delegation and complexity of the project) to the project managers in charge
- To provide the required support to the projects as defined within the Architecture governance charter of the group from the conception to the delivery, including the architecture documentation deliveries and supporting project managers in presentation and validation of the solution into the IT Validation Committee’s
- To support the architecture choices and take the responsibility of all exceptions/derogations from architecture principles and rules during the project lifetime
- To follow up the implementation stage of the project and make a final assessment of the deployment of the architecture design defined for the project
3 – To communicate / exchange with the architecture community
- To communicate and exchange with the other architects of the Region, with the Enterprise architecture team and with architects from other BNPP PF Regions to share the new rules and best practices and to the conception of training materials for different IT audience (delivery managers, developer community, architects)
- To ensure the coordination with the Enterprise architecture team when necessary, in particular to ensure the schedule and presentation of the Project Solution Document (main delivery of the IT proposed solution) in the appropriate IT Validation Committee.
4 – To ensure the cartography of IT systems maintenance
- To build each country and a regional cartography
- To maintain this cartography with the main impacts highlighted by the projects
- To share the information with all stakeholders (country and group IT)
- Solution conception
- IT strategy knowledge and support
- Project management and follow-up
- Bachelor degree in an IT related university
- Very good knowledge of design principle of IT systems
- Capacity to react on technological changes and determione the their impact on the organizastion
- At least 5 years experience in software development field (having background as team lead or solution architect)
- TOGAF architectural knowledge is a plus
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.