Our client, Credit Europe Bank, is looking for an AIX System Administrator –Senior to join their team.
Mission Description / Responsibilities
IT&C Systems Management:
– Installs and configures AIX systems and related equipment (storage systems, FC switches, HMC consoles);
– Monitor the operation of AIX systems and related equipment in the optimal parameters and remedy the reported malfunctions or notify the manufacturer, if applicable;
– Updates the parameters of AIX systems and related equipment for optimal operation; test and apply patches recommended by the manufacturer;
– Performs backup and restore for AIX systems, if needed.
IT&C applications management:
– Install and configure application servers and web applications;
– Monitor application running, analyze, fix or send incidents to the developer;
– Provides specialized information support for application testing;
Participation in IT&C projects:
– Provides consultancy on its own area of expertise and participates directly in the IT&C projects stages.
- Knowledge of IBM pSeries, Storwize – advanced level;
- SO IBM AIX knowledge – advanced level;
- IBM WebSphere knowledge – advanced level;
- Networking knowledge – advanced level;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- English – advanced level;
- Efficient communication skills and problem solving;
- Customer-oriented attitude.