About the company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9800 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction.
In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Extend and maintain a Java-based test automation framework for automated testing of the 1&1 back-end systems;
- Plan, design and develop back-end automated tests for testing functionality of systems (e.g. Contract Management, Product Management, Customer Data Management, Billing etc.);
- Contribute to the strategy of increasing the test automation coverage of the Business Systems Quality Assurance department, through innovative ideas and good peer collaboration;
- Query the databases and write SQL scripts in order to ensure proper functionality.
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Experience in developing and executing test automation frameworks (back-end automation frameworks would be a plus);
- Experience in testing back-end systems and applications;
- Good knowledge of services architecture (SOA, REST);
- Medium knowledge of Java, SQL, REST – would be a plus;
- Experience using Cucumber and Selenium;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git, IntelliJ, Jenkings;
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in test driven development;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Very good communication skills.