We are looking for a Senior Windows System Engineer to join the team, a main responsible person for building and maintaining the windows desktop system and servers, ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
The team you will be part of, is in charge of:
- Defining and designing the optimal DICT technology solutions to be implemented, in compliance with customer requirements and Tech service catalogue available;
- Ensuring peripheral HW, peripheral systems SW and individual productivity tools innovation and certification;
- Managing and ensuring the DICT product lifecycle through the PLM (product lifecycle management) ownership.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design, develop and maintain Windows operating system, and main components, for desktop and servers;
- Monitor windows client infrastructure platforms to identify performance issues, to ensure the overall system integrity and to detect areas for improvement;
- Work with other UCs teams and customer to research, analyze, and implement enterprise – wide solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives;
- Act as 3rd level support, managing issues and incidents;
- Perform regular maintenance and upgrade of OS windows client and server;
- Leverage service management tools and best practices for incidents, problems and change management;
- Lead and plan the strategic future roadmap of Windows Client and Servers solutions;
- Creates operating system images, maintain core operating system components, performs OS upgrade and security patches implementation.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation and management of Windows Desktop Platform and 3rd level Support of Windows Desktop Platforms and IEEdge Browser as a Platform for WEB-Applications;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client (W10) and Server Operating System; Solid knowledge of Windows 10 servicing;
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft client architectural design;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure services, in particular: Active Directory, GPO, Java and Browser enterprise deployment;
- Deep knowledge of Software Distribution tools, in particular: SCCM, MDT;
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell scripting, as: AD Module, SCCM module, AzureRM module, DSC;
- Knowledge of automation of client operating system task;
- Deep knowledge of test, implementation and deployment of updates and security patches;
- Implementing and changing of GPO;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Edge Chromium, Chrome, Firefox. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Information Protection;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure services: AzureRM, Azure OMS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS;
- Deep knowledge of Network Infrastructure services (eg: Firewall, Proxy, Routing, IP);
- Good command of English; Italian and/or German is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
- Autonomous working style; Flexibility and ability to work in teams;
- Logical, analytic and strategic approach. Innovative thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Our offer to you:
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
- A professional but still friendly work environment;
- Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.