Our client, Societe Generale European Business Services, has an open position: Business Analyst Job.
Demeter is the Front-to-Back tool that manages DPS products for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up DPS, book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extracts.
Your Role in a Nutshell for the Business Analyst Job:
- Documentation and Synthesis of the studies in order to be implemented within Demeter team;
- Functional knowledge of the projects including the progress and raising the alerts during the regular meetings;
- Provide Functional Specifications to the involved parties;
- Technical documentation of the project’s evolution;
- Test Scenarios;
- Minutes of the meetings;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
A little about you:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge in financial markets and investment banking;
- Ability to translate client needs into functional specifications;
- Database knowledgeability to write SQL queries;
- Bachelor’s degree.
We also value:
For this Business Analyst Job, we will also appreciate:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings;
- Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his skills.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means working in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact on the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.