Supreme Technologies, a fintech company recently established in Bucharest with over 10 years experience in America and England, is looking for a Mobile Developer to join our growing company.
The ideal candidate is a knowledgeable and a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable Fin-tech and/or eCommerce platforms – A passionate developer dominating the right technologies.
- Writing well-documented, well structured, maintainable code;
- Researching for new technologies, conducting proof of concepts, feasibility testing;
- Collaborating with other departments and teams (mostly remotely) to fully meet business and tech requirements;
- Supporting teams on implementation and integrations;
- Working on complex problems as performance issues, security, business continuity;
- Leading, mentoring and motivating team members;
- Develop and maintain IOS & android apps: the mobile team will consist of two members including the team lead. Preferably, we would like the Developer to be proficient in both iOS and Android native development. Yet, we will consider a developer experienced in just one of the technologies but with the technological ability to lead the whole mobile development.
- At least 3 years of practical native programming experience on at least one of the mobile platforms – iOS or Android;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing enterprise-level mobile applications and managing a team;
- Experience with React Native will be a very desired advantage;
- Experience releasing apps to Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Agile Methods for Development – Scrum / Kanban, use of Epics, Stories, Issues and tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Deep understanding of public clouds and CI/CD pipeline includingamiliar continuous delivery, continuous integration;
- Experienced in working in a complex environment, agile methods, software development frameworks, code review processes, code quality assurance routines;
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts.Experience with working in a global organization across multiple locations;
- A devoted and dedicated team player with a “Can-do” attitude — acting for the success of the team and the company, working with the team and other business factors to achieve growth, attain success and revenue growth;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication;
- B.sc in Computer Science or equivalent.