Our new Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are now looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our growing team. Our new colleague will be involved in the development of hardware products according to the Autoliv strategy and customer needs.
- Analyze and formalize the customer requirements and standards applicable to the product;
- Create and update the HW design (schematics, layouts etc.) for application or platform projects;
- Identify and report the HW risks and technical difficulties (new concepts) to respect the customer requirements;
- Establish and maintain the proof of design document (POD) including HSIS;
- Participate to Safety & quality activities (DFMEA components, function, FTA…);
- Establish and maintain the HW tests plans for modules integration, product verification and validation;
- Perform and analyze the tests and write up the test reports;
- Support EMC, ESD & Electrical tests for CV, DV or PV;
- Schedule all document reviews with the stakeholders involved;
- Release PCB assy for manufacturing;
- Define and plan the mockup realization (schematic and layout) and the miscellaneous tools (harnesses, loadbox, and so on);
- Establish and maintain all documents such as user guides (mockup) or specifications.
- University degree in Electronics, Automation, Telecommunications or similar;
- Strong electronics knowledge with automotive background;
- Advanced analog and digital components knowledge;
- Knowledge of measurement equipment and HW design tools knowledge (Altium Designer, MentorGraphics etc);
- Fluency in English (German or French is a plus).
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year;
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, flexible working schedule including teleworking, sport activities and discounts;
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together;
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting.